RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
It is our endeavor to help you have a hassle-free purchasing experience. Due to the nature of services, there is no return of the services purchased through our website, though you can cancel the call within the first 20 minutes and full amount would be refunded. Further, policies may be different based on promos and on the service itself. Please read all refund and cancellation-related policies to the product, service, or promo before paying.
All services offered by Greenesta are offered on a fee as chosen by the experts and are not subject to any deductions or negotiations.
After 60 minutes, overtime charges of 40 % of the hourly charges chosen by the expert will be added for up to 15 minutes, and then repeated in 15 minute intervals. For payments made in currencies other than Indian rupee, additional charges or fees may apply.
We begin billing the session at the pre-determined time of the appointment. In the case of online sessions, please be ready for the session at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled session time.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Refunds shall not be offered to “no-shows”. Individuals who do not show up for their appointment at the pre-booked time will be considered a no-show.
- Exceptions may be made in extreme circumstances, however, decisions made regarding this will be at the sole discretion of the management, will be final and binding.
- In the context of online sessions, a “no-show” refers to a client who does not sign into the Zoom Meeting (or accept Skype session call) within the first 20 minutes of session time.
- A session cannot be canceled without charge, however, it can be rescheduled to a different time, as long as the request for rescheduling is made at least 3 hours before the originally booked time. Requests for rescheduling less than 3 hours before scheduled session time will not be entertained, and clients will be treated as No Show if they fail to make their appointment.
- Refunds will be furnished in case the session is canceled by Greenesta, and if a reschedule is not possible.
- Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked from making further purchases.
- For claiming a refund, the Customer should necessarily have the valid invoice of the session booking & ID documents of the customer who is seeking a refund, so as to be able to get the refund.
- Refunds will usually be processed in 7 business days to the source account (whenever possible).
For any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org