Hello! I’m June
Certified Health Coach/ Diabetes Educator/Nutritionist & Weight Loss Specialist
- Master’s Degree, Health, Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine,
- Diabetes Educator Level 1 A.A.D.E.
- B.S. Behavioral Science, Behavioral/Cognitive Counselor
- Certified Health Coach, NSHC .
- Certified Health & Fitness Specialist A.C.S.M
- Certified Adult Weight Management Specialist American Dietetic Association & Nutritionist A.A.S.
- Medical Exercise Specialist, The American Academy of Health and Fitness Rehabilitative Professionals
- Lifestyle Columnist, Healthnewsdigest.com, Health Writer and Published Author “It’s NOT a Diet, It’s Creative Eating”!
What I Offer
Personalized programs to lose and maintain your lifestyle, preferences and goals. It should NOT feel like a “diet .
Diabetes Type II MANagement
Learn how foods, eating patterns, and other lifestyle habits can help prevent, improve and manage Diabetes.
Exercise Program Design
Prevent, reduce and manage chronic diseases and syndromes such as High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, IBS, IBD and other gastrointestinal disorders.
Learn what to eat and drink for optimal performance, and recovery, whether you’re a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete. Get personalized intake nutrients chart tailored to your needs.